There are a number of reasons why you may not be able to upload your photos using a Mac OS computer.
If you are using Safari as the internet browser, we suggest you try using Firefox as the browser instead
(free download available from here)
If you are unable to see an "Upload" button, this may be an issue with your screen resolution. To resolve this problem:
- Click on the Apple menu in the top left hand corner of the screen.
- Select System Preferences -> Displays
- Under the heading "Resolutions" select a setting of 1024x768 or higher
If the above does not resolve the issue, we suggest you clear your cookies and cache. When using Firefox, this can be done by:
- Once your browser is open, click the Tools menu and select Clear Private Data
- Remove checks from everything except cache. Leave cache checked.
- Click Clear Private Data Now